Below are excerpts from the Town of Leesburg Design & Construction Standards Manual (DCSM) pertaining to Water & Fire Regulations and Sewage & Solid Waste Disposal as adopted on April 27, 2010.
- Article 2: Water & Fire Regulations (PDF)
- Article 4: Sewage & Solid Waste Disposal (PDF)
- Other DCSM Articles & Town Land Development Regulations
The following links provide supplemental information as referenced in above DCSM Articles 2 and 4:
- Cross Connection Control Guidelines
- Sewer Use Program
- Information regarding the Town's authority to acquire, establish, maintain and operate waterworks; and to establish, maintain and operate a sewage disposal system can be found in the Town Code Chapter 34 UTILITIES and Ordinance 2016-O-008.
Below is a link to the Utility Department's wastewater pumping station guidelines intended to assist design engineers in the development of plans and specifications.
Please send any comments or questions regarding any of the above documents to email@example.com.