- New Residential Collection Schedule
- Residential Collection Map
- Curbside Commercial Collection Schedule
- Holiday Collection Schedule
- Yard Waste Collection
- Bulk Item Collection
- Register for Automatic Email/Text Notifications
New Residential Trash and Recycling Collection Schedule
Under the new contract with Patriot Disposal Services, beginning on Monday, July 2, 2018, single family homes and townhomes in the Town of Leesburg will receive once a week trash, recycling, yard waste, and bulk item collection.
|Trash & Recycling|
|Tuesday||Northeast, Inside the Bypass|
|Wednesday||Northeast, Outside the Bypass|
|Thursday||Southwest, plus Meadowbrook|
Southeast, except Meadowbrook
|Collected on your corresponding trash day * off season schedule||Townwide *April through November|
|Bulk Items (by request only)|
Requests must be called into Patriot Disposal at 703-771-6677 to be scheduled. For more information, visit our Bulk Item Pickup page.
Per the Town Code, trash and recycling containers must be placed at the curb before 4:00 a.m. the day of pickup, but no earlier than 4:00 p.m. the day before pickup, and must be removed from the curb line within 12 hours of trash or recycling collection.
Residential Collection Map
If you are not certain which area your house is in, look up your street name on the Trash Collection Area Street Index.
Curbside Commercial Collection Schedule
- Trash: Six days a week, Monday through Saturday
- Recycling: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
- Trash cannot be put out for collection before 4:00 p.m. on Sunday for Monday collection
- Trash and recycling cannot be put out for collection before 9:00 p.m. on Friday for Saturday collection
Register for Automatic Email/Text Notifications
Get automatic email or text notifications of changes to trash & recycling collection schedules through our Public Works News & Alerts by clicking on the subscribe image at right. You may unsubscribe at any time. Thank you!