Board of Architectural Review (BAR) Application and Procedures
- COA - Certificate of Appropriateness Sign Application & Checklist for H-1 and H-2 reviews. Please see the Sign Permit section below for Comprehensive Sign Permit applications. Please note that Comprehensive Sign Plans in the H-1 Old & Historic District require Board of Architectural Review approval.
- COA - Certificate of Appropriateness Application & Checklist for Administrative Review for H-1 and H-2 reviews of projects such as fences, paint color changes, storm doors & storm windows, in-kind roof replacement, light fixtures, etc.
- COA - Certificate of Appropriateness Application & Checklist for BAR Review for H-1 & H-2 reviews of projects such as new construction, decks & patios, additions, window &door replacement, siding replacement, material changes, demolition, etc.
- H-1 Overlay District (Old and Historic District)
- H-2 Overlay District (Corridor District)
- Disclosure of Real Parties in Interest Form
- Land Development Application
- Pre-Application Conference Request Form
- Rezoning and Special Exception Procedures Manuals
- Traffic Impact Analysis Scoping Document
- VDOT 527 Review Process Applicability
Sign Permits and Other Zoning Forms
- Alleged Zoning Violation Complaint Form and Excessive Occupancy Questionnaire
- Board of Zoning Appeals Application
- Home Occupation Permit
- Projection & Streetscape Amenities Permit
- Sample Deed Language
- Sign Permit Application and Temporary Sign Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application - Comprehensive Sign Plan
- Temporary Use Permit
- Trailer Permit Application
- Zoning Permit for new construction, additions, interior alterations, decks, demolition, special events
(Note: Zoning Permit form must be printed on Legal size paper. Plans to be submitted should be no larger than 11"x17")
- Landscape Bond Schedule
- Planting Schedule
- Plant Substitution Request Form
- Tree Canopy Worksheet
- Tree Inventory Guides
- Tree Management Report (TMR)
- Tree Replacement Formula
Notice: Section 3.1.7 Proof of Payment of Real Estate Taxes
Prior to the initiation of an application for a Zoning Map Amendment, Zoning Concept Plan or Proffer Amendment, Special Exception, Variance, Development Plan or Zoning Permit approval, applicant shall provide satisfactory evidence from the Director of Finance that any real estate taxes due and owed to the Town which have been properly assessed against the property have been paid.