The seventy 20' x 20' garden plots available are tilled, staked, and ready for planting on April 1st (weather permitting). Water and hoses are provided. Garden plots are limited to one (1) plot per household address.
- November 14 - Returning Leesburg Resident gardeners and new Leesburg Resident gardeners.
- November 21 - Returning Non-Leesburg Resident gardeners and new Non-Leesburg Residents.
Plots will be assigned according to the following priority:
- Returning Leesburg Resident gardeners
- New Leesburg Resident gardeners
- Returning Non-Leesburg Resident gardeners
- Open Registration
All registrations will automatically be placed on a waitlist (there will be no cost to be on the waitlist). Garden plots will be assigned according to the registration date and the priority process.
Confirmation of garden plot assignments will be mailed by February 15. Payments are due no later than February 28th or the garden plot will be assigned to a new gardener.
Plots not in use by May 15th or given up during the year, will be assigned to new gardeners based on the priority and date of registration.
You may register online, at the Ida Lee front desk, or through the Parks & Grounds Manager at 703.737.7146 or email Parks Manager.