Assumption of risk:
I understand that participation in any physical activity involves inherent risks, and that even
when safety precautions are utilized, injuries can occur. I fully agree to assume all risks
when following the fitness program and exercises prescribed by Ida Lee Recreation Center
and its trainers, and agree to hold them harmless in the event such injury occurs. If I
experience unusual pain or discomfort during participation in any activity, I will inform
the trainer immediately. I am aware that personal health/accident insurance is my responsibility.
I claim that to the best of my knowledge, I do not have any medical issue that will prohibit
my safe participation in this exercise program.
- All individual sessions and packages are non-refundable and non-transferable. Modifications to training packages are not permitted.
- Sessions are good for 1 year from the date of purchase. Any remaining training sessions after expiration date will be forfeited with no refund available.
- You must notify your trainer 24 hours in advance of cancellations. If you fail to give 24 hours notice, you will be charged for your full session.
- Regardless of the arrival time, session will end at the scheduled time.
- Trainers may not be available immediately. You will be contacted within 1 week of your personal training request.
- For documented long-term illness or injury, a refund may be considered.
By hitting the "submit" button below, you agree to the assumption of risk and refund policies.