Water & Sewer Bill Adjustments

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Spraying water

High Utility Bill Due to a Leak?

You may be eligible for an adjustment to your bill.

If you receive a high water & sewer bill and discover that it was the result of an underground leak, please call the Town's Utility Billing at 703-771-2713 within 10 days of receiving the bill to request an adjustment.

Only excess utility charges due to leaks in an underground pipe between the water meter and your residence are eligible for an adjustment. Excessive water use due to commode leaks, dripping faucets, irrigation system leaks or other interior plumbing leaks are not eligible for bill adjustments.


Please review the full policy on Utility Billing Adjustments to see if you meet the conditions for a bill adjustment.