Water & Sewer Service Issues Form

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

In case of an emergency, such as a water main break, sewer backup or broken water pipe, do not use this form.

Please call our after-hours emergency number at 703-771-4500.

For non-emergency service issues, please complete this form.

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

What type of service problem are you having?

If you want to start or stop water and sewer service, please do not use this form.

Please use our Start or Stop Service online application.

Please describe the water or sewer service issue you are having:
Your Contact Information
Your Contact Information
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.