Board of Zoning Appeals Public Hearings

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

For additional information regarding the Board of Zoning Appeals, including meeting minutes and agenda materials, please visit the Board of Zoning Appeals webpage here.  

At these hearings, all persons desiring to express their views concerning these matters will be heard. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in a meeting, please contact Debi Parry at (703) 737-7023 or  Three day advanced notice is requested.  Assisted Listening System devices are available at the meetings.

TLZV-2019-0003 Zoning Determination Appeal for 602 Valley View Avenue



NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing will be held by the Town of Leesburg Board of Zoning Appeals on Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers, second floor in the Leesburg Town Hall, 25 W. Market Street, Leesburg, VA 20176, to hear the following item:

BZA Case number TLZV-2019-0003 – R. Gene Brooks, Appellant, contests a Zoning Determination that denied a second vehicle access from a public street for the residence located at 602 Valley View Avenue, S.W., Leesburg, Virginia 20175. The property that is the subject of this appeal is further identified as Loudoun County Parcel Identification Number (PIN#) 232-46-0589.

Full and complete copies of the above-referenced application and related documents may be examined in the Leesburg Department of Planning and Zoning in the Leesburg Town Hall, 25 W. Market Street, 2nd floor, during regular busines hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, or by calling (703) 771-2765 and asking for Michael Watkins, Zoning Administrator or Debi Parry, the Secretary to the Board of Zoning Appeals.

At this hearing, all persons desiring to express their views regarding this matter will be heard. Persons requiring special accommodations should contact the Secretary to the Board three days in advance of the meeting date at (703) 771-2765. For TTY/TDD service, use the Virginia Relay Center by dialing 711.





Return to full list >>