Volunteering for Keep Leesburg Beautiful is easy!
Just follow these simple steps:
- Pick a location and an activity. If you aren't sure where or what to do, we have some suggestions. As new registrations come in, we will update this information as quickly as we can - please wait until we confirm your selected location is still available before beginning a cleanup activity.
- Let us know what type of activity you are going to do, by completing the online volunteer registration form.
- If you need trash bags, safety vests or gloves, you can pick them up at Town Hall (25 West Market Street). Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll have your supplies waiting for you in the Town Hall lobby within 2-3 business days. For storm drain marking/inventory projects, please allow 3-4 business days lead time for us to prepare the maps and checklist and put together the supplies. We will email you when your material is available for pickup.
- Once you have completed your Keep Leesburg Beautiful cleanup, call the Town and we'll come pick up your trash bags and other refuse items (tires, oversize items, etc.). You can call 703-771-2790 or email email@example.com to let us know where to collect your orange trash bags.
- If your Keep Leesburg Beautiful activity involved something other than collecting trash, please let us know the details. Did you mark storm drains? Plant trees in your HOA's common area? Some other beautification project? You can complete the online Keep Leesburg Beautiful project report to tell us what, when and where.
- If possible, take before and after pictures of the area you cleaned up as well as pictures of your team in action. Send us your photos and we will feature them on the website and in next year's promotional materials.
It's really as simple as that! If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Public Works Department at 703-771-2790 or firstname.lastname@example.org.