Town Hall Parking Garage Permits
The Town Hall Parking Garage, located beside the Leesburg Town Hall, has over 300 parking spaces and is available for public parking at all times. Daily fees for parking in the garage are a maximum of $5.00.
The Town of Leesburg offers monthly rental of a limited number of reserved ($60/month) and unreserved ($40/month) parking spaces in the Town Hall Parking Garage. Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. You can download the applications below:
To inquire about space availability, please email email@example.com, call 703-771-2701 or stop by the Finance Counter on the first floor of Town Hall.
For more information on downtown parking, please visit the Downtown Parking page.
Residential Parking Permits
Certain residential areas of Leesburg have been designated Residential Parking Zones, and require a valid Town of Leesburg Residential Parking Permit in order to park a vehicle on the street.
Currently, Leesburg has eight Residential Parking Zones:
- Zone 1: Liberty Street NW, between Cornwall Street and North Street (map)
- Zone 2: North Street NW, between Wirt Street and North King Street (map)
- Zone 3: Church Street NE, between Cornwall Street and North Street, and a portion of Cornwall Street NE, from Church Street to 108 Cornwall Street NW (map)
- Zone 4: Appletree Lane, from Plaza Street to Birch Street; Birch Street, from Cherry Lane to Appletree Lane; and Cherry Lane, from Edwards Ferry Road to Birch Street (map)
- Zone 5: Cornwall Street NW, between Memorial Drive and Liberty Street (map)
- Zone 6: Portion of Royal Street SW, between Liberty Street and Wirt Street (map)
- Zone 7: Mayfair Drive, between Edwards Ferry Road and North Street, and a portion of Edwards Ferry Road between Washington Street and Mayfair Drive (map)
- Zone 8: Belmont Drive SW, south of Catoctin Circle SW (map)
Residents in the Parking Zones may purchase parking permits for each vehicle (and up to 2 visitor passes per household) from the Finance Department. Each parking permit and visitor's pass costs $1.00. Permits must be renewed by June 15 every year.
Residential Parking Permit Application Requirements:
For questions regarding Residential Parking Permits, please call the Finance Department at 703-771-2701.
If your neighborhood is experiencing difficulties with on-street parking due to non-residents occupying on-street parking spaces for extended periods of time, please visit the Public Works Department's Permit Parking Program webpage.