The Town of Leesburg maintains a number of listservs (automated email distribution lists) that provide citizens with timely, topic-specific information. If you would like to subscribe to a listserv, please follow the appropriate link below and then click on "Join or Leave".
Business & Economic Development
- Leesburg Biz Buzz. A quarterly e-newsletter with highlights from the Leesburg business community.
- Project Specific Listservs. Messages are sent when project information is updated on the Town’s website. For projects currently under construction, messages are sent biweekly. For projects still in the design and engineering stage, messages are sent not more often than once a month. Current projects with active listservs are:
- Ida Lee Rec Center. Information about classes and activities at Ida Lee Park Recreation Center, including weather and emergency closings and cancellations. Messages sent 3 to 5 times a month.
- Outdoor Pool. Information about classes and events held at the A.V. Symington Aquatics Center. This is a seasonal listserv, with most of the messages sent from May to September. During these months, messages are sent 2 to 3 times a month.
- Parks and Rec. Information on events at Town of Leesburg parks, including weather and emergency delays, cancellations and closings. Messages sent 2 to 3 times a month, less frequently during the winter.
- Special Events. Information about special events sponsored by the Leesburg Parks and Recreation Department. Messages sent 2 to 3 times a month.
- Tennis. Information about classes, tournaments and special events held at the Ida Lee Park Tennis Center. Messages sent 3 to 4 times a month.
- Sports Fields. Information about sports fields closures. Messages sent 3-4 times per month depending upon the weather.
- P&Z News. A quarterly newsletter with information related to process improvements and current development activity within the Town of Leesburg.
- Planning. Information related to Zoning Ordinance Amendments, Comprehensive Plan updates, changes to the the Rezoning and Special Exception land development processes, and special planning projects.
- Press Releases. The Town issues 15 to 30 press releases each month.