The Town of Leesburg, through its contractor, CSI, offers free weekly curbside collection of trash and recyclables for all homes and businesses who receive curbside pickup in Leesburg. In addition to regular trash and recycling services, the Town also provides pickup for bulk items, yard waste, and brush. Please visit the links to the left for information on services available.
Public Works Notifications
Town offices will be closed on Monday, July 4th, in observance of the Independence Day Holiday. Please visit our holiday collection schedule page for important schedule changes for residents in the SE/SW and downtown curbside commercial customers.
In order to increase our ability to communicate refuse and recycling service changes and delays, as well as other DPW news, we have set up an email system to send out important updates to residents and businesses in Leesburg. You must subscribe to this mailing list in order to receive the emails. Please visit our ListServ page to subscribe to this program. You may also unsubscribe at any time. Thank you!
Frequently Requested Information
- Trash & Recycling Collection Schedules
- Holiday Collection Schedules
- Bulk Item Pickup Requests
- What can be included in Recycling Collection?
- Free Community Document Shredding Events
- Report a Missed Trash or Recycling Collection
- What's the difference between Yard Waste & Brush?
- Recycling Drop Off Center Location
For additional information on recycling or refuse disposal, please call 703-771-2790 or e-mail the Town of Leesburg Department of Public Works.