You want to live life to the fullest? Is part of your plan is to get back in shape or start an exercise program for the first time? Looking to loose a few pounds or gain muscular strength? Maybe you just want to be healthier and reduce your risk factors for such conditions as diabetes, osteoporosis, or heart disease. Whatever your goal, Ida Lee’s Fitness Room is there to help you achieve them!
With the latest equipment, nationally certified personal trainers, and more than 85 hours of group fitness classes and programs each week, you’ll see that Ida Lee’s Fitness Room is not your ordinary gym.
Our Fitness Room includes a variety of machines to meet your fitness needs such as:
Magnum Free Weights
Stairmaster Steppers & Stepmills
Nordic Trac Incline Trainers
Concept II Rowers
Lifefitness Upright & Recumbent Bikes
- No one under the age of 12 is permitted in the fitness room. Children ages 12 to 15 must be under direct supervision of a parent.
- Appropriate attire is required. No bathing suits or open-towed shoes are allowed.
- Please use a spotter when lifting free weights. Collars are required at all times.
- Hand chalk is not permitted.
- Food is not permitted in the fitness room. Closed, plastic beverage containers are allowed.
- All weight plates, barbells, and dumbbells must be re-racked after each use.
- Please remember to wipe all equipment down after each use.
- Headphones need to be used with all personal audio devices. Please be respectful of other patrons and take your calls outside of the fitness room.
- When other people are waiting, please limit your cardiovascular equipment use to 30 minutes.
- The Town of Leesburg is not responsible for personal belongings lost or stolen in the facility. Please remember to secure your valuables.
- Private instruction and/or training is not permitted. All classes and instruction will be conducted through the Town of Leesburg Parks and Recreation Department.
- Patrons exercise at their own risk. Each individual is responsible for his/her own safety.