Proposed FY 2018-2019 Budget and FY 2018-2023 Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
On Tuesday, February 28, 2017, Town Manager Kaj Dentler presented his proposed FY 2018-2019 Budget and FY 2018-2023 Capital Improvement Program to the Town Council. During March 2017, the Town Council will discuss the proposed budget at a series of public meetings (all meetings will take place at Town Hall):
- March 8, 7pm - Budget Work Session (Overview & CIP)
- March 13, 7pm - Budget Work Session (Enhancements)
- March 14, 7pm - Budget Public Hearing
- March 21, 7:30pm - Budget Work Session (Utilities)
- March 27, 7pm - Budget Mark-Up Session
- April 4, 7pm - Tax Rate & Fees Public Hearing; Adoption of Tax Rate & Fees; Adoption of Budget
Below are links to the proposed budget document and related documents:
- Proposed FY 2018-2019 Budget and FY 2018-2023 Capital Improvement Program (pdf, 7.5M)
- Proposed FY 2018 Budget Line Item Detail Report (pdf, 700K)
- Town Manager's Presentation to Town Council, February 28, 2017 (pdf, 300K)
A hard copy of the proposed budget document is available for public review at the Thomas Balch Library. In addition, further details of the line items in the proposed FY 2018 budget for the General Fund and the Utilities Fund can be found on the Town's OpenGov platform.
If you have a question about the proposed budget, you can submit your question to the Town's budget team via our online form at Ask A Budget Question.
Adopted FY 2017 Budget and FY 2016-2021 Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
On Tuesday, April 12, 2016, the Leesburg Town Council adopted the FY 2017 Budget and FY 2016-2021 Capital Improvement Program. At the same meeting, the Council set the real estate tax rate for the 2016 tax year at 18.6¢ per $100 of assessed value. The FY 2017 Budget Year began on July 1, 2016 and will run through June 30, 2017.here.
Past Fiscal Year Budgets
Past-year budget documents are available here.